Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here's a few more experiments



Close-up of the blueprint pieces. I forgot to mention these are large, about 20x24 inches. I will use some of them as gift wrap or tear up for elements for other pieces. The deer stag one is for my Daddy.



Top one is Bristol, 11x17, with lace, garden ornaments and floral stencil. Bottom is just a colorful Juicy Couture ad with lace stenciled over. Raw materials for something else. I like spraying over magazine pages, and esp. like large fashion ads.



This doesn't look like much, but I like how it turned out. It's a magazine ad for a chandelier, all black with some grey and white. I sprayed over the white text at the top and bottom and used only the chandelier stencil from Stencil Me In, over the shadowy image on the ad. Hard to photograph because it is glossy.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! I love the chandelier, and what a great idea to spray over magazine pictures!! I might try that, too.

    ReplyDelete