Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Few More Envelopes

I've been making a few more envelopes while watching the Olympics. I have a hard time sitting in front of the t.v. and just watching. I always feel like I am wasting time. Being the multi-tasker that I am, I've been folding and cutting, and doodling while watching. I do NOT, however, recommend using the sewing machine while watching speed skating...that leads to more swearing than sewing. So I learned I'd better do the sewing during the commercials.

Two envelopes mailed today.


Chinese New Year. I'm a little late getting these out this year. In progress, not finished.

1 comment:

  1. More luscious goodies! This is such a great idea....well all except the sewing machine and speed skating!!

    I also have to be doing something when I watch TV. Can't just sit there with nothing for my hands to do.

    ReplyDelete