Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All Day Rain Event

That was the weatherman's forecast for yesterday. He was only off by one day. We did get some rain yesterday, but not all day, like we have had today. It is cold, 42right now, and windy. I had to go out for a bit early this morning, but hurried back home and I'm glad I don't have to go out again. I much prefer a day like this to be spent indoors, with some candles lit, music, maybe reading a book or watching a movie. I worked hard yesterday so I think I enjoy a little relaxing, sitting here drinking a latte' and watching it rain. Tomorrow I'll pack away the Thanksgiving things and start preparing for Christmas decor. Three of my neighbors on the street already decorated this week-end and have their outdoor lights going.

Misty Morning

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy a nice rainy day now and then....doing just what you described.

    The Christmas decorations are still in the attic and I'm not sure when I'll drag them out. Our neighborhood already has lots of decorated houses, too. Some people are much more organized than I am!!

    ReplyDelete