Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Little Sewn Journal

I finally got one finished to take on my trip to Idaho. I was supposed to be packing, and it was the day before we left. Hub came home and saw me still sitting in my P.J.s at 2 p.m., sewing away. I threw this together, start to finish in about 2 hours. Aack...don't know why I always get an inspiration when I am just about to go somewhere, instead of when I am home and have plenty of time. It's all paper, the cover is a recycled file folder. I had planned to add tidbits from the travel as I went, but there was no leisure time to journal. I have an envelope of notes and ephemera that I need to add in now that I am back home.










2 comments:

  1. You're back! I missed you! Love the journal....I still haven't finished mine. One of these days.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. barbara. SERIOUSLY. barbara.
    that journal is an absolute enchantment.
    you have a very pleasing color thing happening there. mmmmm...the grey. green, brown, yellow. i dig.
    so luscious!

    ReplyDelete